Effective Treatment for Rejuvenating Skin and Improving Your Overall Appearance.
It’s relatively common for a person’s complexion to be marred by sun damage, acne, deep forehead lines, tattoos, liver spots, fine surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes and more.
- We offer Jessner, TCA, Lactic, Salicylic and Hydroxy peels. Different peels are recommended to address different skin conditions. The process is safe, and non-invasive, and only takes about 10-15 minutes. Discomfort is minimal, and as such no topical anesthesia is needed. After facial peels are completed, there is a boost in collagen reproduction, revealing healthier skin in a few weeks.
Resurfacing Solutions by Lira Clinical:
- Resurfacing Solutions (Lactic, Salicylic, Hydroxy) are blended with plant-derived stem cells, multiple peptide chains (which control irritation), potent antioxidants (which limit inflammation) and healing minerals. These peels can be done alone or combined with micro-needling treatments.
Lactic Resurfacing Solution
This solution combines Lactic, Mandelic, Kojic and Salicylic acids to target pigmentation, photodamage and dehydrated skin. It is safe for all skin types.
Hydroxy Resurfacing Solution
This solution combines Glycolic and Lactic acids and Retinol to target fine lines and wrinkles, uneven texture, pigmentation and overall age management.
- This solution combines Lactic and Salicylic acids and Resorcinol to target advanced aging, photodamage, pigmentation, acne, and to boost collagen.
- This Trichloroacetic acid solution smooths out fine surface wrinkles, improve the texture of sun-damaged skin, remove superficial blemishes and can be beneficial in the treatment of acne.
- While every patient’s experience is different, for most, the newly produced collagen and elastin lifts, tightens and rejuvenates the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and minimizing pore size, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Regular micro-needling treatments spaced over a period of time may also improve the appearance of scars (such as those caused by acne or injury) and stretch marks.
HELP YOUR SKIN BOOST COLLAGEN REPRODUCTION TO REVEAL A FRESH AND BEAUTIFUL COMPLEXION.
Did you know you can use Care Credit financing to pay for cosmetic dermatology services at Vita?
We regularly offer specials on fillers, laser and light treatments, skin care products and more. Don’t miss your opportunity to save on beautiful skin!
By registering with the Brilliant Distinctions® Program, you will earn points for the cosmetic services you already use, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA XC treatments.