Effective Treatment for Skin Surface Issues, Mild Vascular Problems and Unwanted Hair.
Our surrounding environment, combined with genetic lottery contribute to a wide variety of skin imperfections such as sun damage, wrinkles, rosacea, visible blood vessels, unwanted hair, enlarged pores and more. While we can’t always prevent those problems from occurring, treatments and therapies do exist to help minimize or eliminate them.
Laser and light therapies are a revolutionary, non-invasive way to correct many surface issues such as deep wrinkles, pigment, mild vascular problems, and unwanted hair using Cutera technology, pioneers in laser and light aesthetic therapies that address overall skin quality.
Here are some of the ways laser and light therapy can help improve your appearance:
- Laser Vein Therapy – Visible blood vessels and spider veins are easily removed by light, restoring the skin’s natural appearance, using Laser Vein Therapy.
- LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis – For redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage, LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis are light-based procedures, which address problems right at the skin’s surface and improve skin tone.
- Laser Genesis – To soften fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores and decrease or eliminate redness found deeper in the epidermis. Laser Genesis has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, giving your face a more youthful appearance.
- Pearl Fractional – For a smoother, brighter complexion overall, Pearl Fractional is a new, fractional, two treatment laser designed to improve imperfections due to aging and sun damage.
- The CoolGlide – For permanent hair reduction in all skin types, The CoolGlide is the first laser cleared and endorsed by physicians worldwide.
- The Cutera Titan® – Give yourself that all-natural option to enhance skin tone, The Cutera Titan®. Titan uses light energy to heat the dermis deep beneath your skin’s surface, without surgery, recovery time, or injections, Titan isan ideal solution for your face, abdomen, arms and more.
- Laser and light treatments are non-surgical, so patients experience little or no downtime. For those concerned about discomfort, topical anesthesia may be available. Treatments are generally spaced at 4 to 6 week intervals. Many patients begin to see results as early as 1-3 weeks from their first treatment.
IMPROVE YOUR SKIN’S APPEARANCE WITH LASER AND LIGHT THERAPIES.
Did you know you can use Care Credit financing to pay for cosmetic dermatology services at Vita?
We regularly offer specials on fillers, laser and light treatments, skin care products and more. Don’t miss your opportunity to save on beautiful skin!
By registering with the Brilliant Distinctions® Program, you will earn points for the cosmetic services you already use, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA XC treatments.